Top-2 in my Speed Rating
    Top-2 in my Class Rating
    Not Top-3 in betting market
    Offered double-figure odds by bookmakers

QUALIFIERS
    1:50 Newmarket / Romantic Rival 14/1
    2:05 Haydock / Garden Oasis 25/1
    2:25 Newmarket / Poptronic 14/1

If your opinion is the same as the betting publics, you have no edge, and therefore no bet.
    If you decide the crowd has made a mistake, that's an edge, and it's time to play.
  • malcolm

Only Class-1 and Class-2 races
    ????
    2-05 Haydock > 1m (7f212y) (Inner) J W Lees MPA Handicap (Class 3) (3yo+ 0-90)

If your opinion is the same as the betting publics, you have no edge, and therefore no bet.
    If you decide the crowd has made a mistake, that's an edge, and it's time to play.

Your opinion of course but i certainly don't go along with it - Good luck tho :up:
  • twobusty
    first a none runner
  • BiyaX
    2-05 Haydock > 1m (7f212y) (Inner) J W Lees MPA Handicap (Class 3) (3yo+ 0-90)malcolm

due to my english - i mean only past class-1-2 performance
  • BiyaX
    QUALIFIERS
    1:50 Newmarket / Romantic Rival 14/1 --NON RUNNER--
    2:05 Haydock / Garden Oasis 25/1 -- 40/1 SP UNPLACED 7th of 14--
    2:25 Newmarket / Poptronic 14/1 -- UNPLACED 4th of 8 --
    BiyaX

LESSON
    Acceptable, that is, beat half the field - Don’t be afraid of losing runs – a loser is the next step before a big price winner.
  • Mole
    Best get yourself out there and get yourself connected fella. I don’t look at the form at all, just wait for the call, get my troops to put the bets on and every now and then stick one on here. Peace.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.