• BiyaX
    3:00 York / Orbaan 14/1
    Although 7 years-old an in form horse and has won at today's course and distance. The horse has to improve to be competitive. It put up a good performance and has won last two starts. Top rated in my Pace Rating. Also top rated by Racing Post RPR (class rating) too. Deserved my maximum stake :2 points EW

3:25 Chepstow / Connie's Rose 13/2
    An unexposed 3 year old filly and has won at today's course and distance. The horse has the proven ability to be competitive. It has performed well in last two runs. Ran well on 3 from 3 runs and had 1 win on going. 4 from 5 good performances at Chepstow . Has won 2 times at course. Top rated in my Pace Rating. Also top rated by Racing Post RPR (class rating) too. 1 PT EW

3:35 York / Magical Lagoon 15/2
    An unexposed and promising 3 year old filly. Dug deep to prove strongest in Ribblesdale at Royal Ascot and Irish Oaks at the Curragh. It has performed well in last two runs..Ran well on 3 from 4 runs and had 2 win s on going. Second best in my Pace Rating. 1 PT EW

4:10 York / Topanticipation 100/1
    An improving 5 year old mare and has won at today's course and distance. The horse has to improve to be competitive. It ran moderately last time, but put up a good performance the time before. Ran well on 6 from 7 runs and had 2 wins on going. 3 from 4 good performances at York. T&J combo has a 27% strike rate. Top rated in my Pace Rating.2 PTS EW

5:20 York / Truely Aclaimed 18/1
    An improving 3 year old filly and has won at today's course and distance. The horse has the proven ability to be competitive. It has performed well in last two runs. Ran well on 4 from 5 runs and had 1 win on going. 1 from 2 good performances at York..Top rated in my Pace Rating. Also top rated by Racing Post Topspeed Speed Rating too. 2 PTS EW

5:45 Leicester / Chief's Will 16/1
    An unexposed 3 year old gelding. Only 5 start at the Flat-Turf races.The horse has to improve to be competitive. Showing significant improvement over the last three races.Horse has increasing speed ratings in last two races and the last race speed rating was 14 points higher than the third race back (44 - 55 - 58) Conclusion: horse is improving each race and has made a significant improvement since the third race back. Also Top rated in my Pace Rating too. Ran well on 3 from 4 runs and had 1 win on going. 2 Pts EW
  • BiyaX
    3:00 York / Orbaan 14/1 -- PLACED -- 2 points EW

3:25 Chepstow / Connie's Rose 13/2 -- NON RUNNER --

5:20 York / Truely Aclaimed 18/1 -- PLACED -- 2 points EW
    BiyaX

TOTAL : 18 POINTS
    RETURN : 18.2 POINTS with two placed horses
    PROFIT : 0.2 pts

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • malcolm

I make it a loss butty - pardon me if i am wrong

TOTAL POINTS: 18.00
    RETURNS: 3-00: 7.6
    RETURNS: 5-20: 9.2
    TOTAL RETURNS: 16.8
    LOSS: 1.2pts

Good posting tho hope to see more from you over the coming weeks - interesting :up:
  • BiyaX
    I make it a loss butty - pardon me if i am wrong

Good posting tho hope to see more from you over the coming weeks - interesting :up:
    malcolm
    14/1 placed with ew terms 1/4 odds
    18/1 placed with ew terms 1/5 odds

I will try send my post specially on day of ITV Races -
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.