• BiyaX
    I have been working part-time for 30 months. I'm finally starting a new full-time job where I get almost four times my salary. Unfortunately, due to working hours, I will not be able to deal with horse races.

A big thank you to everyone who helped me on this forum, especially Malcolm. I will miss this warm and friendly forum very much. Also, I won't forget your indulgence in my lousy English.

Oh, one more thing - I almost forgot. They showed me racism in many forums, especially GBLO. I just haven't had a problem with racism on this forum. My love and respect to Mugz and Malcom.

I wish you all well. Goodbye.

Love From Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
    XXXXX
  • stainless
    Good Luck in your new venture.
  • Mugz
    Congratulations BiyaX, thanks for posting your selections and the best of luck in your new job.

I'm sure you can find a free weekend or 2 to post some selections in the future :cool:

:up:
  • malcolm
    Sorry to see you leaving us Biyax your postings were always worth a second look - good luck with your new job and hope can find the time to put a few selections up from time to time :up:
  • BiyaX
    from time to timemalcolm

I learned new idom just now. Thankyou very much my teacher.
  • BiyaX
    I'm sure you can find a free weekend or 2 to post some selections in the future :cool:Mugz

I'll try Sir.
  • calvert
    Good luck BiyaX hope u find time to post a few .
    they definately worth following.
  • Craysnays
    Top man! Shame buuut Thanks for the info and good luck
  • john smith
    thank you so much for your selections - I'm sure you would have hit a full house sooner rather than later. Best of luck in your new job too!
  • Jack Trotter
    Sorry to see you go BiyaX.

Always looked at your posts when using the site.

Keep in touch and all the best with your new job.

JT
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.

More Discussions