• mrbigstar
    Good point against Palace albeit a poor performance, lacking match sharpness? Maybe I guess. Should have been raring to go though i feel!!
    Catching Man City between semi final legs probably wont make much of a difference as they have such a strong squad. Still their minds may be elsewhere, I doubt it but we can hope. I'm not all doom and gloom over the next 3 games, yes they will be tough but there are points to be taken I'd be happy with 2 and over the moon with 4. We shall see, Most pundits seem to have eliminated Leeds from the relegation battle and focused on Burnley and Everton. I feel we still need another 6 and 2 to 4 points from the next 3 games should help us on the way to achieving that. :smile:
  • Mugz
    A big test tonight v Man City and an examination of the new Marsch tactics which have tightened up our play. Keeping them out early on will be key as I don't see us winning this if its a goal fest. It could be fun if we nick the 1st goal and then dry to hang on. I have a bottle on ice ready just in case a miracle happens and Burnley lose and we win.
  • Mugz
    Not a good day :angry:
  • mrbigstar
    Not a good day, not a good weekend :sad:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.