• Shammers
    WELCOME BACK FANS TO ELLAND ROAD
    A jam packed Elland Road will be home to Leeds opening game of the season against Everton on Saturday afternoon. The Whites will want to forget and put behind them the mauling they received at Old Trafford last weekend
    The pitch is relayed which is looking lush and green which is narrower in length.

4qrbrdgjnrt0gcru.png

Everton
    Under a new Manager is Benitez Veteran of the Prem.
    Everton last season were roughly on a par with us. Both took 3pts each off each other via winning on each others turf.
    Everton started the season in fine fettle with a 3-1 defeat of Southampton but the score line didn't reflect on the game.
    New Players : 4 Players.
    Two Wingers Townsend Free from Palace & Grey £1.8m from Leverkusen. Also added Two Keepers Begovic & Lonergan both on free transfers.
    Outs: 7 Players.
    Bernard being the most high profile of them

Team News - Leeds United
    Only Llorente will be missing still a week or 2 away.
    Phillips should return in place of Koch Also expecting Junior to start at LB.
    Meaning either Dallas,Klich,Rodrigo could fall to the bench.
    Been following the u23's alot over the last season or so and we have numerous players on the verge of being introduced most likely to the bench Gelhardt,Greenwood,Summerville,Drameh all very close.

Team News - Everton
    Everton have a bit covid in the camp some missed out last week.
    Rodriguez,Godfrey were two will they be back depends on when they got it and how they are.
    Branthwaite,Gomez,Gbamin will all miss out

Prediction
    Odds Leeds 11/8 Spurs 2/1 Draw 12/5

We simply need to put the Scum game behind us and start afresh. Scum are better than Everton but there are no gimmies in this League. We simply need to start our season again. Everton started last season like a house on fire I'm sure they won 5 or 6 off the bounce and were top for a while and have started well again.
    Over the 2 matches last season there was nothing really between us and with not so many signings from each club it should be close again. But, Football doesn't work out like that.
    We have our 12th man behind us tomorrow in the crowd and should be a party atmosphere lets hope the players raise their game and put on a show.
    I'm going for a 2-0 victory to the Whites with Bammers opening his campaign on his new contract.

Gluck Lads go get them!!!!!!!! MOT!
  • Mugz
    :up:
  • Mugz
    Live commentary on Talk Sport if you cant get hold of a stream.
  • Shammers
    Phillips in for Koch who is out the squad
    Firpo in at LB with Dallas moving to Midfield and Rodrigo misses out
    Drameh,Cresswell,Summerville all make the bench from the u23's

• Shammers
    Enjoyed that. draw probably fair.
    Everton got the breaks with their 2 goals but defo a pen for me. as on the 2nd well everything fell for them with 2nd balls.
    Defo signs we are back but I do worry about our defence we get cut open at times.
  • Mugz
    1pt gained from 2 fixtures where we got 0 last season against 2 teams who I expect to improve on last season.
  • Mugz
    Should be a full match replay on Sky Sports PL either at 8.30 or 10.30pm.
  • Mugz
    I think we have SOLD OUT for the visit of Crewe ! That is mad, not so long ago half the ground would be shut for this.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment