• Shammers
    Personal Super 7 (keeping it going till 40 Pts even though I think we are safe)
    These are my season cup finals.
    Started January 1st with 23Pts
    Super 7 Points Available 21Pts which alone would keep us up.(Rest are Free Hits)
    Super 7 Points Currently 6pts From 6pts

3 Home: Palace(Won) - Sheff Utd - West Brom
    4 Away: Newcastle (Won) -Brighton- Burnley - Fulham.

Personal Pts Needed 40Pts.
    Currently 35Pts
    Needed: 05 Pts

West Ham
    What a season the Hammers are having currently in the Champions League places and not by luck. won 3 of their last 6 only narrowly losing to both Manchester clubs in the cup and League.
    To be honest it's one team I haven't followed much in the Premiership as I always thought they would of dropped out the top 4 and possible top 10 but they are proving me wrong big time.
    Beat us 2-1 at our place and probably deserved it. both goals from set pieces with headers.
    Something we have to watch as these are really strong on set pieces I think the best in the League.

Team News - Leeds United
    vyweyga4w36sq09w.png

Team News - West Ham
    phpqcx65ueddz4o4.png

Prediction
    I don't know why but I fancy us to win on Monday don't ask me why I had the same feeling at Villa earlier in the season. I think they will come out thinking they are better than us with a swagger and we will quietly put them to bed.
    Injury news seems to be getting better Rodrigo - Bera - Poveda all got 45mins in todays 2-0 win at Wolves in a u23 game. Rodrigo netting both.
    Expecting Rodrigo to get a place on the bench at West Ham. Phillips didn't start but I'm expecting him to play He's match fit he doesn't need u23 games. I think if training goes well this week he will start.
    Koch & Shacks are back training even Forshaw is back in the group.
    So things are looking up.
    Going to stick my neck out here and say a 2-0 win for the boys. Reasons I just feel the game will play out ideally for us.

Gluck Lads go get them!!!!!!!! MOT!
  • Shammers
    Great to see 4 of the lads back Phillips,Rodrigo,Berardi,Poveda.
    Phillips travelling has to mean he's starting like I said earlier he's match fit and didn't need a u23 outing.
    Wouldn't be surprised to see Rodrigo starting either as Roberts aint doing it for me.
    Harrison to start also ahead of Costa has to be called to surely.
  • Shammers
    He's just one of us isn't he lol.
    Probably eats baked beans on toast
  • Shammers
    Really interested in the team news tonight.
    If Phillips and Rodrigo are fit
    Beilsa has to make calls.
    3 From 4. Cooper-Strujik-Llorente-Phillips fighting for CB and a DM Spots.
    Klich-Rodrigo-Roberts-Dallas-Pablo all fighting for 2 Midfield spots.
    Dallas-Alioski fighting for LB.
    Harrison-Costa-Raphinha-Poveda for the wide roles.

Ok Poveda probably won't make it today but he could find the bench and more movement
    Then there is Berardi who has travelled does he find his way on the bench 5 mins we find out.
  • Shammers
    Struilk not travelled some small injury.
    Pablo fit but left out the 18 looks like his time is up
    Casilla must be injured.
  • Shammers
    I don't even know where to begin here. Noway that was offside Im sorry but the London curse is at it again .
  • Shammers
    Very bright start from us had the ball in the net on 2 occasions both very close decisions 1 is wrong and the other was kinda tight aswell.
  • Shammers
    absolute robbed again London is killing us.
  • Shammers
    Leeds Goal X
    Leeds Goal X
    Leeds Penalty Save

2 Set Pieces Goal Goal.

Two goals chalked off and we’ve saved a penalty yet still trail in London 2 Nil. You couldn’t write it. Or maybe it’s already been written
  • Shammers
    Started like we were going to rip these apart at ease.
    didn't get the breaks and gave a silly pen away. 1-0
    2nd goal is the story of Leeds United's season we simply can't defend set pieces and can't win 1st balls from corners.
    West Ham since the first goal are now in cruise control.
    Bamford I haven't seen for 2 game now
    Roberts is way out his depth
    Klich has lost his way.
    Mountain to climb now but all self inflicted.
  • Mugz
    Very disappointing after such a good start. Have to get Harrison on, Roberts and Klich are offering little going forward, and we know Harrison can finish.
  • Shammers
    how the hell has Phillips been yellow carded for that what a disgrace the game of football is falling apart.
  • Shammers
    So frustrating what a chance and again we shoot straight at the keeper anywhere else it was a goal.
  • Mugz
    On another day we could be 4-2 up here.
  • Mugz
    Lets hope they all go in v Chelsea eh. :razz:
  • Shammers
    Can't finish. Another game where you just know we won't score.
    we are to powder puff in our finishing and when we do connect it goes straight at the keeper.
    Lack of quality and composure from numerous players.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.