• Shammers
    Another cracking team will be arriving in Leeds on Monday in the shape of Wolves or should i say the Portugal National team lol.
    Wolves have a strong team these days and will be another tough opponent.
    full squad v full squad this would be a very tasty game sadly it's not looking like that.

Team News Leeds
    Cooper & Llorente are out. Both returned from International duty early and both have similar injuries groin.
    Llorente's injury has him laid out for 3 weeks. Cooper 2 weeks.
    Some reports say Cooper will do a late fitness test before Monday's game but I'd be very surprised if he's risked.
    Germany played their last game last night Koch was a unused sub. so he should come back ok. I'm expecting Koch & Struijk in the heart of our defence.
    Rodrigo played 58 mins in Spain's loss to Ukraine but looks to have come back injury free.
    Phillips,Klich,Dallas,Alioski,Roberts all still on international duty so fingers crossed they come back fine after tonight.
    Harrison will return to the squad and new signing Raphinha is expected to be in the squad.

Team News: Wolves
    This could get interesting over the next few days days Ronaldo was tested Positive for Covid on international duty and was taking way from the Portugal squad. (Wolves have Semedo, Neves, Patricio, Mourinho & Podence in that squad). These players all were tested and found negative. They will be tested again on Friday.
    Otto is out with a knee injury.

Summary:
    I'm expecting a good match. Wolves got battered 4-0 at West Ham and beat Fulham 1-0 in their last match so there is something to get at against them. We deffo can win this game but I'd also be happy with a point. really all depends on what players will be out on the day with injury or covid.
    but I'm hoping we get points or point out the game either way.
  • Mugz
    Win tomorrow and we go 3rd. Mad. :gasp:
  • Shammers
    That 1st half was like a championship game. Wolves keeping everyone back and only going forward on counters.
    We are passing the ball really well and really giving Wolves the run around. Then as championship games go the away team get one sniff but this team don't score great stop from Meslier. hit straight at him but it was hit with real pace.
    Break these down we have to go in as fav's. we have played a top Premiership team again and gave them one hell of a run around just need that bit of luck or brilliance infront of goal.
    Deffo the better team in that 1st half.
  • Mugz
    An excellent 1st half from Leeds considering our players have been all over Europe in the last 2 weeks. Wolves are a very tight unit and defend well but are a solid top 10 team and have been dominated by Leeds.
  • Shammers
    Wolves different team 2nd half but on overall game play that game deserved to be a draw.
    You just saw that extra bit quality when they went forward.
    We can hold our heads high there was nothing in that game and another day it could of been 1-0 to us.
    we have played 3 very good teams Liverpool,City,Wolves and held our own
    heads up we go again no shame in that performance at all.
  • Mugz
    We have played 4 of last seasons top 9 and we are 10th, so no complaints. Performance was great 1st half, but Wolves are too good not to have good spells in a game and have some quality finishers.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.