• Shammers
    Oh i do like to beat Millwall away but like any other game this will not be easy.
    Scumwall always seem to step it up when they play us so we will have to be on our gaurd.
    Injuries:
    Cooper and Shackers join Pablo and Forshaw on the side lines.
    coming from today's pressy
    Berardi will replace Cooper
    Shackers replacement is still not decided.
    options mentioned by Bielsa
    Ayling will take over Dallas and Dallas will take Shackers spot
    or
    Klich will take Shackers spot and Tyler Roberts will take Klich's spot
  • El Poco Loco
    This game is always like a cup final for Millwall.
    It will be a tough test for us but it will show what we're made of and a win here would be priceless.
    Oh,I would so love to thrash them at the Den but a single goal win would do. I think that Stoke may put it up to The Swans so this could be an opportunity for us to go top again.
  • Mugz
    Millwall will believe they can get at us in the air and they might be right. I watched some of their match at Luton midweek and it was played at a good tempo and they did cause problems from crosses. Not a game to be without Cooper and I favour brining Ayling in for robustness at set pieces. Berardi and White are going to have their hands full if we dont.

12 games without an away draw but we did draw this last season, just.
  • Shammers
    Like to see how Millwall are going to take to this game.
    Lost Neil Harris the Manager Thursday along with their assistant David Livermore.
    How are the players mindset?
    Adam Barrett has been place in temporary charge for now so I can't see him being brave enough to change anything ie formations or players from the last game.

They will play 4-4-2 but can slightly adjust it to 4-4-1-1 leaving the big Matt Smith up front.
    They have no injuries and I expect the same team as at Luton.
    Yes Matt Smith will be a danger with our lack of height at the back but lets think positive we are also going to cause them many problems.
    Not one of our happy hunting grounds so I hope we go there full of passion their fans are very fickle so get an early lead and with the manager gone they could quite quickly turn on their own.
    We also need a strong Ref today
    JAMES LININGTON is in charge today
    Championship stats 2018/19 :
    26 games: 87 Yellows 2 Yellow/Red 1 clear Red (Just over 3 Yellows a game)
    Championship stats 2019/20 :
    6 Games: 16 Yellows 1 clear Red (Basically 3 yellows a game)
    He's never reffed a Leeds game in this time.

Interesting game but aren't them all in this championship.
    I'm hopeful of a victory fingers crossed.
  • Shammers
    Oh no Millwall and Berardi.
    every time I hear these two words together why do I always think of this lol.

• El Poco Loco
    :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
  • Shammers
    Hmm Smith doesn't start either for them.
    Maybe a tactic in thinking we were trying to work on keeping him at bay in training.
    But I will have that hopefully we can get ourselves ahead before he enters the pitch.
  • Mugz
    Berardi.

:rage:
  • Shammers
    well here we go 1-0 down lost another CB
  • Shammers
    I will say it again and again he is a liability he just can't help himself
  • Shammers
    to be fair its simulation by the attacker but the ref didn't have a choice really.
    Typical cheating Millwall
  • Shammers

Sorry but there is nothing in that but a cheat
  • Shammers
    I am a bad loser but surely that has to be looked into
    its a clear leave a trailing leg out and dive
  • leedsdude
    And it looked like Phillips was covering, how can it be a red card? We certainly never see to get any luck, except bad luck
  • El Poco Loco
    Definitely a dive.: :rage:
    ought to be looked into.................
  • Shammers
    2-0 game over
    Just not a good place to go and to get cheated at Milwall just makes it worse.
    I really hope this lad gets a ban because he has turned a game by cheating nobody can defend him and if we make a complaint if they can't see that is a dive well we will never get out of this division.
  • Mugz
    Hope !
  • Shammers
    The lads are playing really well out under the circumstances.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.