• Shammers
    Yorkshire derby.
    Both teams like attacking and could end up a good game.
    We have no fresh injuries Tyler Roberts is back in contention doubt he will get a place yet though.
    Also heard Luke Ayling is back and will go into the u23's midweek to build up his fitness.
  • El Poco Loco
    I still worry about Kiko, who at times doesn't know what he's doing - he thinks that he's an outfield plater at times. He needs to stay in position and COMMAND his area. I hope that Mowatt doesn't bite us on the bum here. Bamford needs to get his shooting boots on and fire us back to the top.
  • Shammers
    Forshaw seems to have been a late withdrawal or we have hidden it deffo not tactical as he was playing well and he doesn't even make the bench so looks like an injury Shackers takes his place.
  • Shammers
    Bielsa wanted that sort of keeper like a sweeper keeper I've had no complaints with him this season so far. He's deffo saved us a few goals as well but when you have this sort of keeper when it goes wrong it goes horribly wrong.

Halme,Mowatt,Wilks all start and will want to prove a point.
    Lets get back to the top of the league lads.
  • Shammers
    Solid dogged performance today
    good game to watch and it wasn't all one way enjoyed it.
    We just had that little bit more quality than Barnsley and finally we took one of the chances.
    only thing negative for me is again corners we never win the first ball and it could of been costly today as Halme had a couple of great chances to hurt us.
    No stand out players for me just a solid display.
    Our keeper has to take some credit too as he done a couple of great saves when Barnsley had their chances.

Back on top bring on Derby.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.