• Shammers
    Great goalscorer Becks. I liked him when he was here and grateful for what he has done for the club.

but I put him in the same boat as Becchio both have so much love for the club telling people how big we were and it was a no brainer to sign up when told it was LEEDS UNITED who were interested in their latter years.
    but, both left us albeit it may of been Premiership clubs and they wanted to move on their careers but if we were as big as they they both say we are/were now why did they leave?

both had opportunities to stay with us with new contracts.
    Not knocking either player wanting to improve their careers but the Leeds are the best club in the world speeches/interviews don't sit with me and never will unless they were pushed which neither were.

Happy retirement Becks thanks for the good times.
  • Dazzler
    Great job for us but he had his level and it just wasn't Premiership!
  • El Poco Loco
    You're right Mugz, and to get 8 goals in a mediocre team (lets face it! Everton were a mediocre side then) was no mean achievement for Beckford. :grin:
  • Knottingley White
    Legend - just about!! Prem quality - debatable!! Lazyarse - deffo, can you imagine him playing Bielsaball :grin:
  • PhoenixUnited
    Lazyarse? Don't care. Knew where the back of the net was and gave me many happy memories and won us many a game. What a pair we had - him and Becchio

Not a player for Bielsa I don't think. OK not Premier league quality but absolutely enough for the Championship
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.