• Hippo
    Avarice is the root of all evil...as Chaucer once said! i have no sympathy with these people. They werent conned, they were driven by greed, especially the farmer. If you have over £100k spare you are not poor so why try and make a quick buck through the back door. if he invested this in a house he would get a decent return, but no, the greed factor takes over and invests in an idiot who wasnt even any good!!!!

Ill tell you what though lads, theres a 6 runner race today at Lingfield and i have a guaranteed winner. Can you ring this call box no 01234 666999. Can you ring separately in groups of 6 though...makes things easier admin wise. Then the next 6 etc etc etc. After 600 of you ring, i then want the 100 winners to ring again in groups of 5 for the 5 runner race at Sedgefield. Then i want 20 of you to ring for the 4 runner race at Plumpton but only in groups of 4, then 5 of you to ring for the 5 runner race at Thirsk and then 1 of you for the 30 runner handicap at Ascot!

The fees are 1st call £20 each, 2nd call £40 each...by now youre playing with winnings so then £60, 3100 etc until the 1 special guy can pay £1000 for the last tip which is fair as he will have won fortunes by then!

Send cash to: Mugz Business Ventures, Mugz House, Leeds , Yorkshire, YO30 1FU!
  • wby
    that doesn’t look like a Leeds postcode. Is this a scam? :snicker:
  • Mugz
    Or see Derrren Brown 'The System' in the video vault.
  • john smith
    I know the guy from a previous forum - was always pushing Kachina Racing and seemed very plausible t the time circa 2011!
  • Hippo
    Damn. i meant to put my nigerian address!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.