• Mugz
    I like the type of player we have bought here. Comfortable on the ball, likes to run with it, can play wide or down the middle and can pick a pass, and is improving. A strong 1st signing and makes me feel more positive about the future post Rapha.
  • Shammers
    So it seems we are doing our business early which is a good sign.
    RB. Rasmus Kristensen. solid Danish international who looks sure to fit in well. plenty of champions League experience too looks a solid signing at RB.
    DM. Marc Roca Lightweight Spaniard who hasn't had much football of late but if B Munich liked him has to have some ability.
    AM. Brendan Aaronson The American has plenty of ability but another who looks lightweight it doesn't worry me to much. could be a gem all depends how he responds to the Prem I guess.

I think they are 3 decent signings hopefully a few more to come.
  • Shammers
    Apparently, Rapha is going to Arsenal for around 55m-65m end of the week. Spurs and Chelsea are now showing interest let the bidding war commence.
  • Mugz
    If Phillips is worth 45-50m then Rapha should be 65-70m. I honestly believe if he goes to a top team and has a good World Cup he will be in the 100m+ bracket. If we let him to for 50m the buying club will be doubling their money in 6 months.
  • Mugz
    I think they are 3 decent signings hopefully a few more to come.Shammers

I agree, but Roca I think looks the biggest risk as he looks to be the replacement for Phillips and he was only a supporting player last season, whereas the other 2 were key players.
  • Shammers
    Ins and Outs so far.

In
    Brenden Aaronson £24m
    Rasmus Kristenson £9m
    Marc Roca £12.2m

Out
    Kenneh - Hibs
    L.DeBock
    Galloway
    Hughes
    Kamwa
    Bradbury
    Littlewood
    Picksley
    Caprile sold to Bari Transfer £??
    Edmondson free transfer with 30% sell on clause
    Phillips to Man City £50m
    McCarron to Stoke City transfer £??

Negotiating
    Out
    Raphinha - Chelsea £55-65M
  • Mugz
    Raphina situation is really interesting and it would not be a complete shock if he stayed.
  • Shammers

Personally, don't want him here now. it's complicated yes. but, he is the one making it complicated. Player/Agent power is exactly what it is.
    keep him till Jan doesn't really do us a massive favour we will have a player whos heart not on the sleeve and his value will sink. Hope its done sooner rather than later wherever it maybe.
  • mrbigstar
    Agreed, we dont really want players at the club who's heads and hearts are somewhere else. Leeds are a big club but we cant compete financially with the bigger boys. To have in the region of £100M in the bank a few years ago (remember Gerald Krasner and the various bunches that followed him?) would have been nothing more than an unattainable dream. Yeah we are losing our best 2 players and VO's recruitment can often be hit and miss but they've had time to plan for this, these sales are not a shock, so hopefully they have some gems lined up to fill their boots.
    Premier league survival if everything financially, we dont want to be in a position at the end of the season whereby the media are saying 'well what do you expect, they sold their crown jewels'
    There must be a plan, I'm sure there is so lets hope its a good one. Time will tell. I'm feeling optimistic!!
  • Shammers
    In

Brenden Aaronson £24m
    Rasmus Kristenson £9m
    Marc Roca £12.2m
    Darko Gyabi £5m
    Tyler Adams £20m
    Luis Sinnisttera £21.5m

Out

Kenneh - Released (Hibernian snapped him up)
    DBock -Released
    Galloway - Released
    Hughes - Released
    Kamwa - Released
    Bradbury -Released
    Littlewood - Released
    Picksley - Released
    Caprile sold to Bari undisclosed fee + % sell on
    Edmondson free transfer with 30% sell on clause
    Phillips to Man City £50m
    McCarron to Stoke City undisclosed fee + % sell on

Loans
    Cresswell to Millwall
    Roberts to QPR £1m loan then £4.5m transfer

Rumour Mill

In's
    Mohamed Camara (plenty sources saying we are keen)
    De Ketelaere (We seem interested, but he seems not)

Out's
    Raphinha (Only wants Barca but Barca can't afford him he could well stay till the Jan Window)
    Harrison ( Newcastle and West Ham keen on him but our Price tag is putting them off)
    Shackleton (100% will leave on loan to a championship side with plenty interested)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.