• Mugz
    Feeling a tad positive about tomorrow and I hope the players are as well. We gave a decent account in the FA Cup match and I think we will be even more competitive this time. West Ham had a midweek game v Norwich which they only put to bed late on, so theres plenty to be encouraged about. Might even have a dabble on Leeds & Draw.
  • Mugz
    What a game, what a performance, what a team. LEEDS, LEEDS, LEEDS :strong:
  • mrbigstar
    Welcome back Leeds of last season, far better in the final 3rd. Fantastic display against an in form team. Yes their schedule probably didnt do them any favours but we were excellent and deserved 3 points.

Pleased for Harrison, he's had a difficult season so far and that will do him a power of good. Struijk also played well, shame about picking up more injuries though. Foreshaw was looking like a new signing for us, hopefully a speedy return.

The gap is looking healthier and good to be above the Toffs. Big game coming up, surely we have enough to get the better of Newcastle and get another win, you would hope !!:wink:
  • Mugz
    A win against Newcastle would be huge, putting us is a relatively comfortable position. Then 2 aways at Villa and Everton before Man Utd at Elland Road. I think if we are on 26+pts going into that game we can have a right tear up.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment