• Mugz
    Big game this, huge. I think we need at least 1 win from the next 2 home matches to keep us on track to avoid relegation. I we can get 4 or 6 pts it will put us in good shape for a very tough string of fixtures in December.
  • Mugz
    1-0 FT.

Phew. :pray:
  • Mugz
    Leeds v teams outside top 8.

P9 W3 D5 L1.
  • Mugz
    Its a bit mad to think that Leeds could finish next weekend in 11th, 2pts off a European place.
  • Mugz
    Midweek results going very well. Leeds have gained at least 2pts on every team apart from the top 3 !

If we beat Brentford Christmas will have come early.
  • mrbigstar
    Thought we played well against Spurs esp the first half and unlucky to get nothing. Thought we were awful against Brighton and deserved nothing but got a point and thought we were much more like our old selves of last season against Palace and deserved the 3 points.

4 points from Palace and Brentford was my goal so we all well on our way. Brentford are a far better team than recent form suggests, it will be tough game in my opinion and I would probably take a point right now. Results really did go our way Tues and Weds, the following 4 games will be tough but we can still get something from any of them. Players coming back too, hopefully PB will hit the ground running and be hungry for goals.

We shall see, a win against Brentford and an early Christmas would be great.
  • Mugz
    Midweek results couldn't have gone any better with no winners outside the top 7 apart from Leeds. Things are looking a lot more positive, unbeaten at home v teams outside the top 4 so the lads should be buzzing ahead of the Brentford game which really is a huge 3pts. Anything from the 4 games after that would then be a bonus.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.