• mrbigstar
    Wouldn't normally be too bothered about a Tuesday night cup match but due to our current run of form I feel a win is quite important in the context of our season. I don't think even a defeat but a good performance will really cut it. I think we need a good morale boosting win to get our season moving in the right direction.

With a lot of players still on the injury table it's a tall order and I guess we will see how serious Arsenal are about it by who they start with tonight and what strength they have on the bench. I will be watching from the sofa with a beer or 2 and hoping for a decent display. We don't seem to generate the same amount of possession or number of chances and certainly aren't converting many this season so far. Mugs or Shammers would have last years and this years stats to compare :grin: Miss your input guys.

On that point I'm not sure if anyone still logging in here since Mugs and Shammers have stood down, it's gone very quiet which is a shame. I really enjoyed the real in depth posts and analysis we used to get.

Lets hope we get that decent display and a win tonight, it would be nice and very welcome. WAL, MOT.
  • Mugz
    I'm still here !

Enjoying the game so far, nice and loose which is suiting us. We are knocking it about nicely with plenty of zip. Encouraging.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment