• Shammers
    Back to the grind Sunday afternoon as we head back to Elland Road for the visit of Liverpool

Liverpool
    Started their season is ok fettle 2 wns aganst teams you expect them to beat Norwich and Burnley. with a 1-1 draw at home to Chelsea.

Quiet in the transfer window only 1 money signing.
    New Players : 1 Player.
    IKonaté Leipzig £36M

Outs: 10 Players.
    Shaqiri,Wilson,Awoniyi all sold for just under £24M
    Wijnaldum Left on a free transfer
    the rest all loans but nobody in particuar.

Team News - Leeds United
    Koch again will be missing come Sunday.
    Firpo & Klich are fighting covid battles but expecting both to be back in contention.
    The big news is thought will Raphinha miss the game as of writing he is still currently banned by FIFA for not turning up for international duty something Liverpool have big problems with too.

Team News - Liverpool
    Elliott,Milner,Minamini,Williams All out.
    Firmino,Alisson,Fabinho Currently all out due to being banned like Raphinha for us.

Prediction
    Odds Leeds 10/30 Liverpool 8/11 Draw 16/5

Summary
    We really need to up our game play like we did against Manchester United Liverpool will take us to the cleaners. Has been signs we have improved but we need more for sure.
    their front 3 are going to be so much a handful so defensively we are going to to have to be on the ball.
    We will miss Raphinha big time but Liverpool are also going to be weakened with 3 first team players out still possible these could play but as on writing 3pm Friday no further news so that means they are still out.
    My hearts telling me we can win this but my head is telling me Liverpool will be to good on the day.
    I'd take a draw now if i was offered one.
    Think we will go down fighting
    Heart says 2-1
    Head says 0-2

Gluck Lads go get them!!!!!!!! MOT!
  • Mugz
    I hope MB uses the HT to sort that system out, because Liverpool are just coasting. Not allowing us to use Phillips to build attacks from the back and they are pushing so many players forward we are resorting to hoofing it downfield. Defense all over the place due to the sheer numbers of Liverpool players in attacking positions.
  • Mugz
    This game is gone, but there should be no panic as I believe we have played 3 of the eventual top 6. Shame about the red for Struijk as I really rate him and he is arguably our best centre half.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment