• Shammers
    Sheff Utd
    The Blades are down simple as that. Nothing to play for except pride.
    This is one game they probably will be up for though being a Yorkshire Derby.
    As well as Heckingbottom wanting to come back and do us over.
    The Blades can't score only 16 goals all season. I still think they are a decent outfit on their day and if we don't turn up they can easily hurt us.
    Scored 6 goals away from home in 14 matches losing 12 of them tells the story.

Team News - Leeds United
    u3xi6qki70y4vqfn.png
    If everyone comes back fit from international duty it will be the first time this season we have a full squad to pick from.
    Klich is the only talking point as he has had Covid but his 2 weeks are up and its now down to protocol and no discussion has yet been made if he can figure or not.
    Forshaw from what I'm hearing is ready to play in the U23's lets see that before we believe it lol.
    Bielsa now has selection headaches which is great for the club in general.
    Cooper,Llorente,Koch,Strujik,Berardi all fighting for 2 slots.
    Pablo,Rodrigo both fit and available.

Team News - Sheff Utd
    t63eyxuosola5bfr.png
    The Blades have quite a few injuries but do we care not really !!!

Prediction
    Even though this is a Yorkshire Derby and the Blades will come here with something extra to play for I think we have to much for them.
    We owe them a beating after slamming us at Elland Road in the last 2 meetings.
    I think Saturday we will get our revenge in a 2-0 or 3-0 win.
    Just got a feeling Bamford is going to have a good day and net a few.

Gluck Lads go get them!!!!!!!! MOT!
  • Mugz
    Unless something very strange happens in the run in then Bamford gets my vote for Player Of The Season. Others on the shortlist are Dallas, Phillips and Ayling, but the success of this season has not been about good defending but scoring goals, so the vote has to go to Bamford.
  • Shammers
    My player of the season is Dallas for someone to go into the premiership raw and play in so many positions in the click of some fingers and still give you 7/8 out of 10 is a feat in itself.
    In fact I don't see to many negatives I think everyone has done there jobs to a good standard.
    Rodrigo is probably the most debated one but he's had a stop start season with injuries but when you see him fit you see a player I still think there is alot more to be had from him and hopefully now he has his chance in the last remaining games
  • Mugz
    Its a positive that we have been so good without Rodrigo having much of an influence. Everyone thought that we needed a Pablo replacement in order to function but it hasn't proved to be the case. I think with a proper preseason behind us and a couple of new names we can kick on next season and be a solid top 10 team.
  • Mugz
    Always like Pereira of WBA, wonder what he would cost
  • Shammers

That is one strong bench.
  • Mugz
    WBA been superb here. Things like this can happen if a team have so many away on International duty. 11 v 10 also helps.

Thought Leeds might have rested a few of our Internationals today, but the bench looks strong.
  • Shammers
    Im confident we will be up for this its a Derby.
  • Shammers
    How can Baldock not be booked for that challenge on Roberts?
    You see very soft yellow cards. this was a nailed on yellow even hovering over red.
    The lad fakes an injury to get him out of bother simple as that.
  • Shammers
    Ok maybe he was injured lol.
    Anyways we are playing well enough to be 2 or 3-0 up at the break and really should be.
    The Blades have not tested our keeper as of yet.
  • Shammers
    Cursed that didn't i 1-1
    Back to the Leeds we used to know 1 shot on target 1 goal.
  • Shammers
    We are Leeds as we know and sometimes we never do things easy.
    We really should have this game put to bed at Ht yet we go in at the break 1-1
    We need to start taking our chances if we do we still should win this.
    If we don't anything like the 1st half could happen.
  • Shammers
    Good Finish for that own goal Jags. showing us how it should be done. 2-1 Leeds
  • Mugz
    Could have had 6 but a comfortable afternoons work. Good to see plenty of desire to score more even in injury time. 9 wins from 10 v the bottom 7 is bettered only by Man City. :clap:
  • Shammers
    2-1
    I got no umph from that game today it felt personally inside me like a last game of the season match.
    Well deserved win but we really were very poor with decision making up top.
    Our shooting was quite poor.
    All in all we can't complain we won the game but I'd hate to go into the next batch of games ManCity,Manutd,Liverpool with end product like that.
    The Blades never created anything that 2nd half.
    really should of been atleast 4-1 that game.
    But another 3 points and mathematically now we can't finish bottom lol.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.