• Shammers
    Personal Super 7 (keeping it going till 40 Pts even though I think we are safe)
    These are my season cup finals.
    Started January 1st with 23Pts
    Super 7 Points Available 21Pts which alone would keep us up.(Rest are Free Hits)
    Super 7 Points Currently 6pts From 6pts

3 Home: Palace(Won) - Sheff Utd - West Brom
    4 Away: Newcastle (Won) -Brighton- Burnley - Fulham.

Personal Pts Needed 40Pts.
    Currently 35Pts
    Needed: 05 Pts

Chelsea
    Chelsea in fine form. Unbeaten in 12 Games and winning 9 of them.
    This is going to be tough.

Team News - Leeds United
    1pmrl4dh3kb4hu0f.png
    Great to see our injury list go down Koch back in training and hoping to be involved in the u23's on Monday. Phillips and Rodrigo fine after West Ham. Shacks back in the reckoning.

Team News - Chelsea
    my6n9q0nz830cqux.png

Prediction
    I'm still 98% confident we will stay up especially when we got 5 of the bottom 7 still to play.
    but another win will just about take me to that 100% and the sooner we get there the better.
    This is going to be tough to get them 3 points though.
    One thing we got going for us is though Chelsea have a European game through the week and with our pitch some may not be risked.
    Chelsea were one team who I thought proper beat us this season but its not a walk in the park for them. Id love to beat them but I just think they will have to much for us.

Gluck Lads go get them!!!!!!!! MOT!
  • Mugz
    We have gone into games v some big teams off the back of good wins, namely Man Utd, Tottenham and Arsenal, and come away with a hiding. Maybe coming into this one off a defeat will take away any complacency and over confidence which might have contributed to the above defeats, or we might just not be good enough.

I'm hoping we can nail a big name this season and this one or Man Utd would be perfect. We are certainly capable of a performance good enough to do so, having beaten 2 of the top 6, and with all key players available today could be the day.

Chelsea's record away v top 14 teams is a very patchy W2 D2 L4, but they are unbeaten in 9 and have conceded only once in the last 5. They are obviously keeping things tight under the new leadership, so I don't expect anything else from them today. It could be a tight, cagey affair if there is no early goal, and I can see 1 or 2 goals here.
  • Shammers
    Didn't see that one coming at all Cooper out and Struijk in I thought Struijk was injured.
    Finally some mind games from the manager.
    Koch back on the bench wow. Shackers back.
    Glad to see Harrison back in over Costa was hoping to see Rodrigo get the nod over Roberts but heyho.
  • Mugz
    0-0 HT

We are defending well here. End to end early on, and we could be 1 up or down, but thats a decent half. Bamford going off is a worry but it looked like an impact injury which hopefully will be a quick fix.
  • Shammers
    Alioski is targeted and they doing a job on him. And look dangerous all the time down our left.
    Chelsea have smashed us in possession but it's quite windy. looking at the flags the wind is behind chelsea I might be wrong but looking at our left corner flag it's blowing into the kop. so I'm hoping we that possession will be evened up 2nd half.
    Defended well as a whole but they opening us up quite easily. I thought Alioski struggled out there aswell as Dallas but chelsea have loads of quality
  • Mugz
    0-0 FT

Happy with that, Scrappy 2nd half but we defended well and could have nicked one. A point gained.
  • Shammers
    Take that point thank you very much.
  • Shammers
    Just got to go to Fulham Friday now and put all this to bed with 3 points.
    Surely they can't take anything off Man City surely tonight?
  • connaughtgreen
    That's the first full game i have watched for a while now well apart from the kneeling I was very impressed with the way we held ourselves out there and if we had scored those 2 goals just getting the rub o the green what a result that would HAVE been sadly not to be but at last they are playing in the Prem next season Didn't like the cheat supposedly hit in the face no names you all know who I mean
  • mrbigstar
    I guess you could call it a bit of a mini slide of late. I don't think the pitch helps our home games but away at Fulham should be the opportunity we need to bag 3 points and kick on till the end of the season. Fulham starting to show their worth lately, no easy games!!
  • Shammers
    It's a bit of everything really isn't mate.
    1. Can't score : yet we have had 3 disallowed goals in the last 2 games.
    2. No Rub of the green: saving Pens then teams scoring off rebounds, Offside goals which are questionable.
    3. Get players back from Injury then others take their places.

Yet we still sitting in a very good position. Competing with every team we have played. Nobody has overrun us ok some score lines have been poor but nobody have destroyed us on the field.
    At this moment the bookies are saying 250/1 Leeds will get Relegated basically on the brink of being removed from the relegation betting.
    Beat Fulham Friday night I personally think that unties our final rope and sets us free for next season in the Premiership.
    10 games to go. 6 teams below us in the table to play.
    Nearly there.
  • Mugz
    We have to play 6 of the bottom 7 and have a great record v these teams. No way we are getting dragged into a relegation battle.
  • connaughtgreen
    Chelsea played a fair game but when you think what we did nearly getting 3 points if the rub had been with us Then look at that team in the week knock spots off what is considered a class act any day A Madrid just shows you what....... that we are a top side........ its the very unpredictable super game of football and long may it stay so....... oh without the cheats
  • Mugz
    I think we are starting to get the feeling that we can give anyone a game and I really hope we can get a big name on the cv in April, preferably on 24th.
  • connaughtgreen
    anyone, in particular, you would like to see here obviously in our budget of course
  • Mugz
    You mean signinings? I was talking about big name teams being taken down at ER, 1 in particular on April 24th.
  • connaughtgreen
    oh yes fully understand but how about 10th and 24th for 6 points
  • Mugz
    Not expecting too much on 10th but hopefully we can treat 24th as a cup final and get the win.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.