• Shammers
    Goodison Park tomorrow as we visit Everton for a 5:30 kickoff.
    After a solid start Everton have slightly went off track with 3 losses in their last 4 games.
    winning 2 from their last 6 games.
    Everton is really a bench mark this season of what we want to become.
    A team that usually finishes out of trouble who always find somewhere a run of fine form throughout the season to keep them out of trouble.
    On paper there should be plenty of goals in this.
    both in the bottom 5 table of goals conceded.

Team News - Leeds United

Pablo - Llorente - Shackleton - Forshaw Are all out.
    Rodrigo will be fighting for a starting place probably at the expense of Dallas orAlioski.
    with one of them two fighting for the LB spot if Rodrigo gets the nod.

Team News - Everton
    Digne is out and will be missing on Everton's Left side
    Gbamin and Coleman are slight doubts.

Summary:
    We have to go here with no fear these are the teams we have to be looking at in taking 3-4 points off over the 2 games.
    I think this is going to be really open with plenty of chances in both boxes and it will be down to who take them chances.
    Digne will be a big miss for them on the left so Raphinha it's time to come to the party lad and say hello.
    Everton have some decent players and a striker in form but doesn't most Prem clubs!!
    I think we are over the awe of teams now and its down to business.
    I really think we can get something tomorrow and I will be a happy man even if that's a point.

Gluck Lads go get them!!!!!!!! MOT!
  • Mugz
    Really tough game for us, Everton are better than Arsenal and pose a serious threat in the air with Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin. I feel we will need to score twice to get anything here.
  • Shammers
    How has Harrison missed that!
    you can't miss the target from there son. come on keeper saves it fair enough but to completely miss the target is criminal.
  • Shammers
    so frustrating how we not scored in this first 20mins !
  • Shammers
    You have got to be joking me
  • Shammers
    seriously why can't we score.
    woodwork again and Bammers hits the rebound wide.
  • Mugz
    At least we are consistent, same first half as last week. Should be leading, but could be 2-0 down. Very good entertainment for a 0-0, but this would be a great one to win. We are so close to being very good.
  • Shammers
    Don't know what to say with that 1st half because we have done everything but find the net. Everton do look dangerous in the air and at set pieces but we really should be leading.
    We need that bit of luck or a quality strike from someone just to shake that mental thing.
    3 halfs without scoring when really we should of had about 6.
    This game is there for the taking yes Everton have had their moments but we are creating the better chances in free play and opening them up. Everton look more dangerous with high balls in the box or set pieces.
    But a very exciting game to watch i guess for a neutral but heart stopping for Leeds fans.
  • Mugz
    If I was watching this in a bar Id be on the whiskeys by now. :groan:
  • Mugz
    GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Finally. Rapha.
  • Mugz
    0-1 FT.

what a win. :clap:
  • Mugz
    37 efforts on goal in the match, 2nd highest this season.
  • Mugz
    14pts from 10 games and have played 6 of the top 10. Very pleased with where we are.
  • Shammers
    Omg I love this team with a passion.
    You just don't know what to expect I thought we were magnificent and the 3 points totally deserved.
    Im out of breath as if I had been playing that game myself.
    Need a rest and calm down
  • Mugz
    Sets it up very nicely for 8.00pm next Saurday night. Might have to get the fridge stocked up.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.