• connaughtgreen
    At last, we get the rub o the green just desserts well done the lad's anything that shuts linakarses gob and his MOTD cronies
  • PhoenixUnited
    This was a cut and thrust game for me. We could have ended up with nothing or a share of the points. As it happened we got a thoroughly deserved 3 points. Makes for a very happy weekend.
    :razz: :grin: :smile:
    There were some great performances but particular highlights were Raphinha and Phillips but MOM for me was Meslier for his brilliant saves that kept us in the match :clap:

The not so good things were that Harrison still needs to adjust his radar and Klich too somehow had misplaced his shooting boots. Both though are playing well.

I have to say, and there are those who will disagree, but Alioski, for all his endeavour looked quite ordinary and his passing was a bit too wayward at times. For the next game I want to see Dallas take his place so that Rodrigo can come into the side
  • PhoenixUnited
    Not that it matters but I have very little liking for this maroon kit :down:
  • Mugz
    I have watched every game since our win, and its reassuring that our game looked to have more qualty (finishing apart). Leicester tonight were garbage, I think the tactical genius must have had a week off. Even Tottenham who I have rated highly before this weekend looked ordinary and should have lost to Chelsea.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.