• Shammers
    Anyone know much about Football memorabilia?
    You reckon this could be worth anything?
    I was hunting through my grandads old stuff yesterday and i came across this little beauty.
    A world cup Programme and Tickets to every game from Roker Park.
    The Programme is written with very detailed information from each match from Players to Subs from Ref's to Linesmen.
    Also has notes in the back about things that happened in the 1966 World Cup.
    The tickets themselves seem quite rare.
    With being from Roker Park there was a big difference in allocated tickets ie if it was from Wembley or some other higher capacity ground.
    So from what i read the Sunderland (Roker Park) venue was the smallest.

Not sure if my Grandad filled in the Programme or used these tickets but whoever did has been a real supporter of football as lots of very little details have been added.

Here are a few pics of my find.

p1nyh75dwjlmq4vs.jpg
    ejyditu5za6n4q9y.jpg
    vdylnmlsumja95lo.jpg
    f4ep84wyxa5acxlm.jpg
    wodrzhdozv81o6vr.jpg
    96xlyr67ycp476pa.jpg
  • Mugz
    I have no idea but these might help.

https://www.staceyauction.com/selling

:up:
  • Shammers
    cheers Mugz.
  • mrbigstar
    Ive just had a look on ebay. The tickets are being listed at around £150-£190 each. That fact they are Roker Park and scarcer makes them more valuable than Wembley tickets. The fact you have a set will probably increase their value too. The programme appears to be not so valuable, around £5.
  • Shammers

Yeah mate i did some research the Programme itself is pretty worthless. With it being written in is not so good either. But its packed with information and i really enjoyed reading it nevertheless.
    As on the tickets they do seem pretty scare.
    I was talking to someone and i think each ticket is worth £100-£150.
    As on the Q/F maybe a bit more.
    So i think i have my hands on something worth £400-£600 quid.
    So guy from a Sunderland Footy website said i should put them in the Sunderland Museum well if they offer me a good deal they can have them lol.
    Still waiting on this Auction site Mugz sent me i asked for a estimate so will see what they say.
  • Mugz
    Sounds like a right result. Good old grandad, putting those away for you. :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.