• Knottingley White
    Looks like Cuisance has now left the building Shammers. Apparently the deals off!!
  • Shammers
    Yep. word is he has failed the medical. Could only happen to us. The search continues.
  • Shammers
    Medical team found a problem He would of been out for a spell and apparently Bielsa pulled the plug. he wanted a player to hit the ground running didn't want another Augustin who is going to stop start. We have Forshaw for that lol.
    That's what I've been reading anyways other rumours are it was a breakdown in a buyback clause but I'm not having that as he wouldn't of travelled for the medical if the fees btw both clubs weren't agreed.
  • connaughtgreen
    Yes that thought crossed my mind too I mean why would you discuss fees after a medical Oh and I'm sorry he failed a medical
  • Shammers
    Lots of reports in France tonight
    we have agreed a deal for Brazilian Winger Raphinha

• Shammers
    Monday 11pm is the end of this current window.
    Apparently we want 2 in before the close.

Friday October 16 5pm is the deadline for domestic trading but no premiership teams can trade with other Premiership clubs.
  • Shammers
    The YEP and Phil Hay say this Raphinha deal is done around £21m with add ons. these people will probably know and never post stuff like this unless they hear some truth.
    If so that's Dan James and Demari Gray marked off our list as we will have our winger.
    We still searching for a Cam/CM type
    Todd Cantwell
    Jose Campana

Both names doing the rounds with YEP
    William Saliba is also mentioned but surely the CB slots have now been taken.
    As i write this chairman A Razz has confirmed we won't be bringing in Dan James.
  • Shammers
    On outs Phil Hay says Watford and Blackburn Rovers are chasing Barry Douglas but they have to the 16th.
    Could see a couple more loans out.
    J Stevens , A McCalmont and R Edmondson already out on loan M Bogusz R Gotts other possibilities.
    Also wantO Bouy & J R Grot and L De Bock And shaughnessy off the books
  • Shammers
    Don't know what to think about this Raphinha story.
    Surely if we had agreed in principle a deal he wouldn't of started today.
    He's only went on and scored too.
    All the right words coming from the right people but just doesn't add up.
  • Shammers
    Well Raphinha is deffo on. Bogusz will go today as well on loan.
  • Shammers
    Still no Raphinha.
    Been here since last night. rumours are we waiting for a work permit :scream:
  • Shammers
    fake account mate.

allw8vh29n6om396.png
  • Shammers
    but you deffo made my heart sink you bugga Mugz lol
  • Shammers
    He's here just arrived at Elland Road to sign the noughts and crosses.

• Shammers
    Took a while but we got our man.

• Shammers
    So will we still pull in a midfielder before the English transfer window next Friday?
    Rumour has it we were pushing for 2 players on Monday got 1 of them.
    Only thing now is though our player selection has dramatically shortened.
    The Championship is really our only pull on a 1st team player.
    Still there are some good names still floating about.
    The player we still wanting or were apparently chasing was a CM/CAM type.
    Names of interest or still rumoured.
    Todd Cantwell (Norwich)
    Will Hughes (Watford)
    Lewis Cook (BMouth)
    Jon Swift (Reading)

Then you have the more attacking Midfielder but are we chasing this type anymore?

David Brooks (BMouth)
    Emiliano Buendía (Norwich)
    Saïd Benrahma (Brentford)

Another thing is what do we have left to spend I doubt that much.
    the top 4 players in the 1st list are all going to cost over £10M Cantwell nearer £20m
    the 2nd list £20m +

Still could make some cash Douglas still touted to go a couple of million there for sure.
    but i guess any outs now will be loans.
    Personally I think our spending is over unless we have another £20m floating about.
  • Shammers
    After reading Phil Hay's Column this morning. I 100% think we are done in this transfer market.
    We have borrowed money from the bank to cover the cost of this £100m spree. over £30m from what Phil has said which will all be paid back from TV money.
    So i very much doubt we will be shelling out anymore 10-20m deals.
  • connaughtgreen
    What happened to the £160 million for going up then
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.