• Shammers
    So Costa signs up the other week
    Harrison loaned for another season with a buyout clause
    now Meslier signs on a 3 year deal worth around £5M

• connaughtgreen
    Can i just say the papers/media are really looking very sad the new players coming to newly-promoted LUFC is amazing Cavani out of contract at PSG a free agent 32 seems Radrizzan hasn't spoken to him also AR hasn't broached the situation with Beisla but he's coming to us There have been more but what about Zlatan Ibrahimovic he's on his way bloody media get my goat
  • Shammers
    Wages, Wages, Wages is all i see with them two.
    There is going to be so many names floated about we are Leeds United.
    The internet/Media love us because we are great clickbait we get their pages viewed and read.
    Stick to the men in the know matey, the ones closer to the club.
    The likes of Phil Hay, Graham Smyth, Adam Pope these people will get to know first or if not first they have the contacts in the club to know if a story carry's strength.
  • Shammers
    Biesla is at the Everton v Bournemouth game today.
    1. A strong indication he is staying otherwise you just wouldn't go.
    2. Looks to have his eye on someone.

• Mugz
    Lewis Cook is now playing in a lower league to Leeds Utd.
  • Shammers
    Ok here is a list of players who have been floated about since promotion has been achieved.
    Thiago Almada - Velez Sarsfield (Hearing he wants to be coached by Bielsa chased by the big boys)
    Said Benrahma - Brentford (If they don't go up)
    James Milner - Liverpool (Nice story but to old for Bielsa me thinks)
    Edinson Cavani - PSG ( Looks to be on his way to Benfica.)
    Joe Gelhardt - Wigan (Apparently we have already talked to this player)
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic- AC Milan (Seems to be close to signing a new 1 year contract)
    Eberechi Eze - QPR ( Yes please. chased by the Prem Clubs)
    Danny Loader - Reading (Free Agent) (Porto have moved fast on him and frontrunners)
    Tosin Adarabioyo - Man City (Wanting £20M never kicked a ball in the prem 11Mth of contract left.
    Jonathan David - AA Gent (Lille already had a £23m bid rejected)
    Emiliano Martinez - Arsenal (Number 1 G/K target from the better sources)
    Sergio Romero - Man Utd (possibility depends on Casilla but the Arsenal keeper supposed to be number 1 target according to Phil Hay.

Add about 20 Argentinian players who the media think Bielsa wants lol.
    Thats in a week let's see what next week brings.

If anyone doesn't know the Premiership Transfer window opens Monday 27th July.
    Tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shammers
    Transfer Window is open!

This kid looks to be one of the first through the door.

• Shammers
    Not a target but i see Wilfred Zaha is wanting to leave Palace.
    He's a player I've always enjoyed watching he would fit into our team so well
  • connaughtgreen
    Always wondered why he never moved if he is supposed to be that good but when I see he's on 6.76 million salary is it any wonder he's not moving
  • Shammers
    Yeah mate money talks.
    I think once you get in the world of the Premiership things in scale just go up and up and up.
  • Shammers
    Ryan Edmondson On his way to Aberdeen on loan till January.
    New contract on the way too which is surprising.
    Guess we now letting him showcase his ability at a higher level and see how he gets on but the lad does need away from the u23's now like a few others.

• Shammers
    Well coming up to Monday evening and all very quiet.
    Think the club have had a well earned couple of weeks break.
    Think things are going to kick in this week and into next.
    1.Bielsa signing new deal.
    2.New Kits announced.

On the transfers we are chasing numerous top Championship players.
    and im hearing we have around 45m-60m to spent on new players.
    Loan Players: only 2 Players can be registered to a Premiership club at one time.
    Max 4 over a season.
    Can't Loan these 2 players from same club. so we can't do anymore business with City as we have already loaned Harrison.

Transfers
    Joe Gelhardt (18) (Wigan Striker) this seems to be at a advanced stage the fee in the region of £1m.
    Wigan holding back though and waiting to see if anyone can trump Leeds Bid (Rangers & Everton) interested. as they are desperate for money.
    Sean McGurk(17) (Wigan striker) Another Young Player from Wigan who we have been interested in and we could be preparing a double deal as we try to twist the knife into Wigan and force them to concede to us.
    Charlie Allen (17) (Linfield striker) Coming from the people in the know in the local Leeds media this one will be done this week.

Closer To Home Rumours

Coming form the people I follow,Read & talk too. They seem to think we are waiting on the Fulham v Brentford game to be completed.
    Seems we are admiring players from both clubs especially their Goalscorers. Mitrovic from Fulham and Benrahma & Watkins of Brentford.
    Looks like we are waiting to see which club fail on bringing Premiership Football.

Hearing we have also inquired about Att Mid Emiliano Buendía from Norwich City at around £20-25M but Norwich wanting a bit more than that.

Outside Media/Internet Rumours

Jonathan David - AA Gent - Striker
    Eberechi Eze - QPR - Att Mid
    Emmanuel Dennis - Clube Brigge - Winger
  • connaughtgreen
    On the transfers we are chasing numerous top Championship players.
    and im hearing we have around 45m-60m to spent on new players.
    Shammers
    so was the 160 mill for going up not right then
  • Shammers
    Just what I've been hearing mate.
    we defo have earned alot from coming up but everything now also comes more expensive ie wages etc etc.
    Also clubs are worried about when Fans are allowed back it massive revenue to clubs.
    Another club went out of business today Droysden and i wouldn't be surprised if we see a few more yet if this crazy covid situation.
  • Mugz
    I would say a spend of 50-60 million would be about right in the current climate. Not sure how much the money will be reduced from TV rights, it cant be the same without crowds can it. Also the effect of the loss of fans not attending is going to be huge on revenue, could be 2 million per home game. If we get 3 quality signings in the right positions then I'll be happy.
  • Shammers
    As on Transfers I've been doing a little digging myself today.
    Victor Orta was spotted at Manchester Airport tis morning at 5am in the departure lounge.
    Graham Smythe has backed this upped in his latest YEP article.
    saying he is away to meet and talk to a possible new signing.

I was looking at this this morning and seeing Orta from pictures at the airport at 5am surely mean his flight is in within the next 1-2 hrs.
    With it being so early he had to looking to board a flight around 6am-7am as this was after checking in etc he wouldn't be there for 2-3 hours to twiddle his thumbs.
    So i targeted roughly around that time. all flights leaving Manchester from all gates.
    14 flights from 5:55am to 6:55am
    7 Flights to Spain
    1 Germany : (Frankfurt)
    1 Italy (Milan)
    1 Holland : Amsterdam (Possible Location Amsterdam)
    1 Portugal: Faro (Possible location Lisbon)
    1 Turkey : Dalaman (Can't see us dealing with Turks for obviously reason's)
    1 Greece : Zakynthos (Can't see it being Greece)
    1 Malta : Can't see it being Here)

So after adding some jigsaw pieces together
    Germany - Frankfurt is my hotspot
    Why?
    Orta was at Departures 5am
    Frankfurt flight 6:10am
    Various articles we are chasing a striker from Stuttgart.
    Stuttgart isn't massively far from flight destination Frankfurt.
    He's Young 22 Years
    He's from Argentina playing in Europe.

So on my personal rumour mill lol
    I add Nicolas Gonzalez

zc7x00h3y9pt9snv.png
  • Shammers
    Yes I'm sad i know lol.
  • Mugz
    Bravo Holmes :clap:

nbslnrbkz0co0o53.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.