• Shammers
    not looking good tonight.
    big 15 mins to go we have to throw the kitchen sink now
  • Shammers
    all subs made and Pearce now struggling looks like one of those nights.
  • Shammers
    2nd best tonight a reminder we are not invincible even if most were squad players just a gentle nudge to keep on top of their games.
    Preston done a job on us simple as that.
  • PhoenixUnited
    It was more of a second 11 but I was surprised at the result. I kind of expected that we would make more of a fist of things and did think that we would have enough to get through to the next round.

Perhaps it might show some of our brethren that are getting a bit carried away that the squad is paper thin and there are real possibilities of injuries and suspensions derailing this campaign. The other thing is that if this was an opportunity for some to be pushing for getting into the first 11 they missed the boat.

Hey ho! Onward and forward!

Bring on Boro.

Keep the Faith
    WAL
  • Knottingley White
    Found this fella sat behind me last night, a couple of old lads had a right go at him, don't know why :grin:

Hope last nights game showed Bielsa what he can expect in the Championship, Preston were niggly, in your face and to be fair great in defence.
    Must admit a cracking goal from Barker (why didn't we get him instead of Harrison!!) nks7vhjelb976lkp.jpg
  • connaughtgreen
    Im like most White supporters and want a win all the time but have to be honest i never had trouble sleeping last night we can contest this cup when we are in the prem :wink: next year
  • Thunda
    Watching that penalty back, we were robbed there, and when your B team goes 1-0 down in the first 45 seconds to a non- penalty, you know its not your night.
    Only thing that bothers me is that we couldnt score against a 10 man Preston, but they did have all 10 crammed into their penalty area, so difficult ask.
  • West Highland Whites
    If the 2nd string players were good enough they'd be the first team players they aren't and so they must improve on the training pitches on order to find increased game time now that there only route to appearances has been firmly shut.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.