• Shammers
    Time news about 5 mins away
  • Shammers
    Should be a good game this.
    Need to get back on the winning trail but these will be a tough nut to crack but I still believe we are the best team in this division time to start finishing chances and any half chances though
  • Mugz
    Will be interesting to see if the confidence has been affected by recent results. WBA have only won 2 first halves this season in the league, so they might not come flying out the blocks. An intriguing match up.
  • El Poco Loco
    We've got to get over whatever is curtailing our play at ER - we ought not be the team under pressure here
    We have to treat this one as a MUST NOT LOSE GAME and tighten up for set pieces. We make enough chances in every game to win 2 matches. Let's be more clinical up front and stay awake at the back.
  • El Poco Loco
    WooHoo!
    Alioski!!!!
  • Mugz
    Cracking half that. Should be 2 or 3 ahead. Leeds surprisingly sloppy in some areas but looking for dangerous up front which is good. Unbelievable save from the keeper at the end there. More of the same please.
  • Shammers
    What a chance missed at the death.
    Bamford should of scored and the keeper pulled off a good block from the free Costa.
    Dominating possession as usual but these deffo have ability to make something happen.
    Would of loved that 2nd goal before the break on play we probably deserve to go in winning.
  • El Poco Loco
    We should be out of sight by now
    I hope it doesn't come back to bite us.
  • Mugz
    Like watching a play off semi 2nd leg. Cracking game.
  • Mugz
    What a game. Great result, just what we needed, a win and a good workout for the defence. That will do us the power of good.
  • El Poco Loco
    WooHoo
    We made hard work of it but I'll take that any day of the week
  • El Poco Loco
    In fairness to Bamford - he played his heart out!
  • Shammers
    2nd best that 2nd half but we so how created the better scoring chances.
    1st time this season we have been passed around decent side the brummies and they will be up there for sure.
    Thought Bammers played well tonight even though he missed a very good chance in that first half.
    Proper game of football that with two very even sides game of 2 halfs.
    I was very nervous at the end but we held out well.
    2 players out though and an important one in Cooper with our lack of Centrehalfs it didn't look good either.
    but the 3 points is a welcome boost and back to the top of the table.
  • Mugz
    Thought Casilla and Costa had their best games for Leeds. Shack was starting to motor but did a hamstring unfortunately. Dallas and Bamford very solid games. Great to see the crowd appreciate Bamfords effort, despite not scoring. Phillips and Klich a bit below par for me,
  • Mugz
    Bamford MOM apparently, Costa for me, looked class.
  • Mugz
    Best player on pitch - Pereira, looked like he could fit in at Man City tomorrow. Very classy.
  • Knottingley White
    Agree Mugz, looks a player that lad
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.