• Shammers
    Back to Elland Road Saturday for the lunch time kick off.
    We really need to get our home form going but I understand it's difficult as teams tend to not commit as much as they would at home but good teams can get over that hurdle and it's something we really need to start doing.
    Despite where they are in the league Derby are still one of the stronger teams in this division and we need to be on the ball and this will be as tough as any other unless we break the deadlock first.
    One massive factor for Saturday Derby will be missing a key player in Tom Lawrence who is suspended after already totting up 5 yellow cards.
    We seem to be near full strength only Forshaw will be missing.Roberts and Ayling both played midweek in the u23's Roberts seems to be a little further ahead in fitness and got a place on the bench last week which i think he will again Ayling i heard still needs more time to boost up his fitness levels.

Bamford or Nekitiah
    Harrison or Costa
    Are the big calls for the manager for Saturday but i honestly don't think he will change it he even said in his pressy Bamford and Eddie can play together so who knows what he has in store.

Another tough game we deffo have the ability to win this and are rightly favorites but Football is a funny old game as they say.
    I'm confident we can win if we play to our ability and we really need to start kicking in our home form.
    I'm going for a 3-0 home win. just think the players will want to settle last season's playoff loss.
    Good luck Lads bring it home.
  • Shammers
    Come on lets get some comments going this place is becoming a morgue I seem to be talking to myself of late.
  • Mugz
    Nothing to moan about !

Would be great to do a number on Derby but we havent really got going at home as yet. Our style it really suited to counter attacking away but when teams get everyone behind the ball at ER we struggle. Any win will do.
  • Knottingley White
    Got to start Costa surely. But this is probably the only change if any he would make.
    It'll be interesting with Ayling as he's surely one of MB's favourites, but then again Dallas is too!!
    Can see us coming away with a comfortable win. Here's hoping.
  • El Poco Loco
    I agree Mugz - we haven't played well/delivered the goods at Elland Road for quite a while, we play better away, it's as if the shackles have been removed when we're away which allows us to put in these end to end performances. At home, we seem to have been the side that's under pressure. It's the opposing teams that should be feeling the pressure of playing in the cauldron of Elland Road so we need to shake this off soon ......and what better time to start than against the Rams this weekend (THEY HAVE BEEN OUR BOGEY TEAM FOR QUITE A FEW DECADES)
  • Shammers
    It's Zaturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Knottingley White
    Same team!! No surprise though. Seems it's harder to get in Bielsa's 1st 11, than it is to get out of it.
  • Shammers
    Think its the way nobody really deserves to be dropped.
    One good thing it keeps everyone on their toes as one bad game and they know their are people waiting in the wings for that dip.
    Having Costa and Eddie on the bench really tests the opposition late on in games not only are the opp more tired when we introduce these two they have to go that couple of yards quicker again to get to grips with them.
    Come on Leeds!!!!!
  • Shammers
    Wow what a first half from us we have made them look not 1 but 2 divisions lower than us.
    only thing that is missing is that 2nd goal.
    Breath-taking at times just simply to good all over the pitch.
    That game should be over by a scoreline and the only thing Derby can cling too they are only 1-0 behind.
  • leedsdude
    I've been keeping an open mind on Bamford but I think I'm coming around to the view that Eddie should be first choice, I think he would have scored at lest one of the chances Bamford missed in that first half. Cmon Patrick, prove me wrong in the next 45 mins
  • leedsdude
    Shocking miss from Bamford.
  • leedsdude
    What the actual fook. Missed penalty
  • Shammers
    That's worse than a defeat when will we learn Nottingham forest all over again.
    Sickening I could vomit its a proper steal but we only have ourselves to blame 1-0 no matter who you play.
  • Shammers
    That's hurt me that one really has I thought Forest was bad but this is like treble the feeling.
  • leedsdude
    It's hard to watch this madness. Nothing appears to have changed since last season. This weakness just gives opposing teams hope that they can always sneak a goal. Eddie has to start from now on, hard as he tries, Bamford just can't put his chances away. Bielsa has to ring the changes.
  • Shammers
    I so want to lay into the players but I can't they did nothing wrong.
    seems everyone who plays us when they get a chance they score and we need 10 or 12 chances before we convert our goal.
  • Knottingley White
    What's worse and especially when we missed the penalty, is I fully expected them to get the equaliser. Somethings got to give somewhere, we can't keep throwing points away.
  • leedsdude
    All 4 goals we've conceded have been in the last 15 minutes. But you're right, how did Swansea, Forest and derby manage to score with virtually one chance, is it just bad luck?
  • Mugz
    From 75 mins onwards we looked knackered. Having not had any practice of defending for 90 mins no surprise to see us concede from their first decent bit of play. Unbelievably frustrating but we are still the best team in the league.
  • Shammers
    Drunk and it's criminal can't forget it
  • leedsdude
    Definitely felt like a loss yesterday. If we are to avoid this from now on we need to change things. Harrison's delivery was very poor yesterday, Costa needs to start and let's see how that works. Harrison would be better coming on later in the games as he's a real workhorse. Same could be said for Bamford, start with Eddie up front.

What do we think about our defence? Is it a coincidence that teams seem to only need one shot on target to score? The judge is out on that one for me.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.