• coolheat
    2:15 Goodwood - Galactic Spirit @40/1

This outsider finished ahead of a future Group 3 winner (Jackfinbar) when winning its sole race which was on the AW on his 2nd start. Still unexposed on turf as well and the 3rd of 7 in a higher class at Newmarket when slowly away is another piece of form which suggests this horse shouldn't be a 40/1 shot. The trainer has only used the jockey 11 times in the last year, winning three. The trainer has only brought 3 horses here and 2 have been placed so there's plenty to like for such a huge priced horse.
  • FLA
    So close . Well done
  • Rodeo
    Well done m8 . ul there.. :starstruck:
  • Hoohaa
    Cheers. Unlucky
  • owenjohn
    Great shout indeed. :clap: :clap: :clap: Can I ask, are you a long established poster on the OLBG platform?
  • Bet2win
    GREAT PICK MATE WELL DONE.
  • coolheat
    Cheers guys, I thought we had it there!

I've been signed up for some time, but only as an observer to be honest. When I get the time I'll continue to post anything which I deem as value.
  • owenjohn
    Great stuff. I take it you ARE Jampizza from OLBG & Twitter then? t6xbdmpvtwyn64xx.png
  • coolheat
    No, I'm not him. He's much more experienced than I am, but we share the same interest and regularly attend meetings together.
  • owenjohn
    Nice one, he's very good and well worth following. Great shout on that one today :up:
  • malawi
    very well done nice placer
  • coolheat
    I was not going to post his other selections as that work was all of his research. However, Galactic Spirit was a joint effort. On another note, he's been pulling out some great prices winners recently.
  • calvert
    Well done C H
  • owenjohn
    Sorry to be a killjoy, BUT seems like you may be pulling our leg a little with what you are saying!! Sorry for having been so suspicious but we do tend to have issues in here with false identities etc!!! igkn2uvmm5pte7o5.png
    18pjj7ampm8deyp4.png
  • AKD
    Great price, well done.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.