• Shammers
    1 game from wembley
    Another massive game for us Wed night infront of a sell out Elland Road.
    Holding a 1-0 advantage with the away goals not counting in these playoffs.

Bad Start though we have a awful Ref
    ANTHONY TAYLOR born and bred Manchester (rumored to support Man Utd in his non reffing days)
    He has reffed 1 match this season in the Championship dishing out 6 yellow cards and 2 red cards in that 90 minutes.
    His Championship record.
    70 Games
    20 Players he has sent off
    11 straight Red Cards
    09 Double Yellows (leading to red cards)
    212 Yellow Cards
    25 Pens.

So we are going to have to have clear concentration this ref is card happy and likes to spoil a show.
    Let Derby take the risks last thing we want Wednesday is going to 10 men for something stupid.
    not only that we need players for the final if we get there.
    Derby will come trying every trick in the book and with a card happy ref it won't take much to rile him.

On the game we have to be confident 3 times now this season we have taken apart Derby and if both come playing their top game we are the better side.
    We won't change our gameplan although after we scored Saturday we played the long ball approach something ive never seen but at home we sure will play our normal game ie taking the game to the opposition.
    I think Derby have major flaws in their defence lack of pace and Roofy again demonstrated how easy it was to pull them apart with his off the ball running.
    what they do have is a bit pace out wide keep these quiet and i think we will turn them over again.
    We will have numerous opportunities if the game stays 0-0 as Derby need the goal we don't they can't come sitting they will have to attack which suits our style down to the ground.

I just have this feeling the game is going to become ugly lots of unsporting behaviour players finding any opportunity to win some sort of advantage that's why we have to be men and stay focused.
    Villa tried it the other week and they got to us we can't let that happen again.

Can't take anymore twists and turns but we are Leeds United we never do things easy
    but my only advice is keep focused think of the whole game not the moment.

I'm confident but football can be a cruel game lets just sit back and enjoy the ride and hopefully take a big sigh after the 90 mins with hopefully 1 football match between us and the promised land the Premiership.
  • Mugz
    Roofe out.

:angry:
  • leedsdude
    If we can manage to get through I think the 12 days until the final will have us rested and raring to go. This second leg is huge, I'm nervous as hell and the sooner it starts the better. We should succeed but we've thought that a few times lately
  • El Poco Loco
    IT'S HALF-TIME AND WE'RE 1-0 UP.
    WE'VE JUST GOT TO KEEP IT TOGETHER AND WIN THE 2ND HALF AS WELL! :cool:
  • PhoenixUnited
    Keep our heads and do what we have been doing practically all season no matter what the line up is will see us coming through this match victorious. Pablo has had a dip in form in recent games but I am expecting him to shine and have a funny feeling that Klich will score

I feel slightly worried and also want to shrug my shoulders in a "yeah whatever" kind of way.

That gap to the final of 12 days is too much and can imagine some players going off the boil.

Keep the Faith
    WAL
  • Shammers
    Ref spoiling the game as i thought someone is going to get sent off for sure.
    6 yellows in 30 mins :gasp:
  • Mugz
    Someones going to miss the final you just know it.
  • El Poco Loco
    Ref is making a dog's dinner out of it alright! :grimace:
  • Mugz
    Phillips needs to keep his head here. Have a word as Lineker would say.
  • Mugz
    Keeper is a liability, not impressed again.
  • Mugz
    What is he doing. Sub him at HT.
  • Mugz
    We were bossing it there, totally.
  • El Poco Loco
    Put BPF on, Casilla had lost it!
  • Shammers
    gave them a life line.
    Ref is dealing out cards like they are free entry tickets to a nightclub that's what's going to make or break this game.
    We need to get in that dressing room and calm down we are leading this tie and only for that horrific mix up they still wouldn't of had a shot on target.
    Come on Lads one solid effort let's not throw this away with silly mistakes.
    I'm really worried about the card count coz this guy will send people off if he gets the chance.
    one bad challenge and the tide could turn keep on our feet and make them put the foot in because they need to do something we just need to concentrate and pick them off.
    Knew this game would be a different game we aren't controlling it as good as we did at their patch and although Derby have not had much attempts they are getting into dangerous positions.
    lets get this done with 11 men please.
  • Mugz
    Does have a bit of a Wigan feel about it right now, but we are still winning on agg. I can see Derby scoring again so we will need to.
  • Mugz
    Time to show some bottle.
  • El Poco Loco
    We need a bit more than bottle Mugz
  • leedsdude
    This just beggars belief. Then Harrison misses a sitter. Derby now defending like heroes
  • Mugz
    55 min. Thats the longest 10 min of football ever.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.