• Mugz
    Welcome everyone.

Feel free to post as many test posts as you wish. I will clean them up before we go officially live.
  • Mugz
    If you use a smartphone you will find this forum a doddle to use on it.

:up:
  • Rodeo
    Looking good m8 :cool: need our emijos back m8 :razz:
  • Mugz
    If anyone has any questions about using the forum then please post them here. There is also a 'forum help' link in the sidebar.

NOTE - the ... at the bottom of the post, next to the time stamp, brings up edit options.
  • jalopity
    Looking good :strong:

Now we just need some dexy winners are we’re back in business

Can we put a bid in for Matt Jarvis too? Get him back :cool:
  • Amadeus
    How about a Tip and a suggestion for all ;posters;

1.50 Ascot JUST BE FRIENDLY
  • Chas19
    Many thanks Mugz for getting this site up and running, shall be having a small each way bet on two outsiders at Ascot this p.m. 3.35 Queen Of Time and 4.45 Golden Steps, plus a small each way double, a mate has just 'phoned to tell me I'm wasting my money, he reckons should have put my each way money on Blue De Vega in the 4.45!, using this as a bit of a test for the new site
  • twobusty
    hello good luck with the board
  • Arkle
    Hello chaps!
  • DA1965
    DA’s Dutch
    York 830 Daffy Jane and Cameo Star
    Good luck
  • MrForce
    Hello forumites
  • The racing voice
    Ive posted a strong fancy for York tomorrow. Just waiting approval apparently.
  • The racing voice
    Looking at the forum it might be better doing what another forum does put the day and date in and then everyone can put their tips for that day in and it would be all under one roof.Of course, seperate threads for things like tips from other sources and systems etc.Just my thoughts.
  • The racing voice
    I will put tip in here in case Mugz forgets to approve other post as he might be busy dealing with the two boards. My strong fancy for tomorrow is smart call 3.15 York lots to like about this ones form and at 7-2 is a fair price for what i consider to be a fair shout i think backers of this horse should get some sort of run for their money, at least thats what the paper form tells us anyhow.
  • Rodeo
    Whats happening with the Flat Handicap.?
  • AKD
    Hello everyone
  • The racing voice
    Thanks Aypee! Where is our old friend kneejerker?
  • The racing voice
    Could be worth playing against the favorite in the 3.55 Newcastle. Dandys beeno presents some value at 3s as some of the horses he has ran against have run creditable in both high graded and listed company.
  • JOEMUGG
    Agreed worth a go at 7/2
  • El Ganador
    Just a test to see if I still exist - and hello all that have moved to this new forum :grin:
  • Noel x
    Nice to be here good luck to everyone on the site :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.