• BONZO
    Hi to All,
    Well done to Mugz and all for setting up new site and hope it can be as successful and popular as the old one and maybe some good genuine people that have been lost will return.
    These below are not tips but just my thoughts so please do not read them as such.
    Really tough but enjoyable competitive racing this week with both Goodwood and Galway, in full swing.
    Friends of mine were at Killarney few weeks ago and were there to back DASMYHOSS, when it ran there when well fancied by connections. Whilst perhaps a stiffer task today could be worth a speculative EW punt in second last race at Galway today.
    Rachel Blackmore has said that she was really looking forward to riding DAVIDS CHARM this week and already had a good winner yesterday so watch for her today and Coiln Keane has a great strike rate when riding for Mullins (who you avoid at your peril especially when Patrick is riding for his dad in Bumpers). WHISKEY SOUR who won here twice last year in the same week will be hard to beat.
    PROJECT BLUEBOOK and TIME TO EXCEED are two that I will be backing EW at Galway today
    Finally Frankie Dettori back today and will be taking all of his rides today at Goodwood especially those for John Gosden........Good luck to All.
    Regards,
    BONZO
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.